Hello fellow gardeners,
We have set a date for the Meet & Greet event and hope you can make it out, rain or shine!
MEET & GREET
The Meet & Greet for the Broadway & Victoria Garden is scheduled for SATURDAY APRIL 21ST, and will run from 1pm to 3pm.
This is a great time to meet your neighbours and to plant your first seeds (if you haven't already).
Check it out: We'll be joined by our friends at Victory Gardens, who will be selling seeds, bulbs and starts...perfect one-stop shopping to get your garden planted and ready for spring.
The event is also an opportunity for those wishing to pay their Annual Garden Fee by cash or cheque to do so, and it serves as the deadline for your 2018 registration fee. Please have your payment in to us by the 21st!
On that note, here is a link to our online payment page, for those looking to settle up with credit card: http://www.communitygardenapp.com/garden-fees
The fee for the upcoming year is $15 per bed.
BASIC GARDEN INFO
Here's a refresher on the day-to-day function of the garden.
1. The garden is open dawn to dusk.
2. We'll be stashing tools and a bucket in the garden shed for you to make use of. Please hose them off before returning them to the shed.
3. The combo on the shed is 000.
4. The garden shed is also where you'll find the central valve for the hoses. We've got the system all hooked up and are currently awaiting water from the main city line, which will be turned by mid-month latest. Please make sure to turn the water valve OFF before leaving the garden.
5. Please get in touch with us about any garden-related concerns (such as leaky hoses, busted nozzles, theft, vandalism, or garbage). You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org. For emergencies, call or text 778-381-8337.
Hope to see you at the Meet & Greet,